Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

If you need Temporary Admin Privileges, it must be approved by your supervisor or Lab P.I.  Contact us by going to and clicking on the General IT Support Request.  Have your supervisor or Lab P.I. fill out the form requesting Temporary Admin Privileges.  Be sure to give us your UW Net ID as well as the name of the computer you are working on (Such as SSITNS-ABLAB1).